Colorful pasta salad. Tackle gatherings to go with a bright pasta salad. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. The Colorful Pasta Salad recipe out of our category Pasta Salad!
Diet Types: CKD non-dialysis Diabetes Dialysis. When making any pasta salad, I prefer to under cook it by a minute or two so that it is a bit more firm, but this is up to you. Rinse with cold water and drain well. You can have Colorful pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Colorful pasta salad
- Prepare 1 packages of (10.5oz) cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 packages of (8oz) snack cube colby jack cheese, quartered.
- It’s 1 each of (16oz) bottle of italian dressing.
- Prepare 1 packages of (6oz) diced pepperonni.
- You need 2 box of (12oz) tri-color pasta.
- You need 1 each of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, herbs. Cook pasta according to package directions. Wow, this a pasta salad recipe! There is a lot of fresh veggies, herbs, cheese and pepperoni.
Colorful pasta salad step by step
- Boil pasta until cooked, drain and run pasta under cold water until cool. Set aside..
- Cut up red and green peppers into small pieces.
- Cut up cubed cheese. Quarter each cube..
- Cut cherry tomatoes in halves..
- Place all items in large serving bowl. Add pasta and half bottle of italian dressing. Mix together well..
- Place in refrigerator overnight and add the rest of the dressing in the morning (pasta will absorb most of the dressing).
After pouring the dressing on the salad this chills in the fridge for a few hours and that's where the flavor. I have some good news and some bad news. Cold Pasta Salad With Italian DressingDelightful Mom Food. It is a really simple pasta salad recipe with vegetables and it looks wonderful. So, here is what you need for Colorful Pasta Salad Made With Vegetables and Salad Supreme Demonstrative Speech on how to make a colorful pasta salad.