Skinny Taco Salad dip. I absolutely love anything creamy and cheesy, but then again, who doesn't?! This is a novel concept-a layered dip with no beans! Kind of like eating a salad with a tortilla chip instead of a fork!
This is a scrumptious taco dip. When I use all low-fat ingredients, such as low-fat sour cream and low-fat Cheddar, it still comes out so delicious! Note: If you use the taco sauce the dip will get soggy if left overnight so make fresh the day you need it. You can have Skinny Taco Salad dip using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skinny Taco Salad dip
- You need of Appetizers.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 cup of lettuce, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of tomatoes, diced.
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 cup of salsa (mild,etc).
- You need 16 oz of salsa (mild,etc).
- You need 2 oz of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 2 cup of mont. jack/colby cheese ,shredded.
You won't be sorry with this one and so glad Rose. This easy Skinny Taco Dip can be made in a matter of minutes and is served cold. This lightened up appetizer is perfect for game day and makes the You could lighten up this Skinny Taco Dip even more if you substitute sour cream for Greek yogurt. The flavor and consistency will be almost identical.
Skinny Taco Salad dip step by step
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, taco seasoning and salsa well with hand mixer..
- Pour cheese,salsa etc. mixture into 9 x 12 dish..
- Layer lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and olives (in that order) on top of cheese/salsa mixture..
- Serve with chips or crackers of your choice..
- Refrigerate leftovers..
Perfect as a party appetizer for game day! After making a batch of this Skinny Slow Cooker Taco Soup last weekend, I decided to use the leftover ingredients to make this Skinny Taco Salad. Then on Monday, I had tacos for lunch from my favorite neighborhood burrito bar and made taco popcorn for a neighbor girls' night at my place. Don't miss out on south-of-the-border favorites–treat yourself to Taco Salad done light. Quick and easy taco salad in a jar makes a healthy, filling lunch on the go.