Beach Ball Party Tray.
You can have Beach Ball Party Tray using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beach Ball Party Tray
- Prepare 1 packages of Fresh Brocoli.
- Prepare 3 packages of Cherry Tomato.
- Prepare 4 of Cucumbers, Sliced.
- You need 2 packages of Baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Celery.
- Prepare 24 oz of Veggie Dip.
- You need 1 can of Sliced Black Olives.
- You need 2 of Multi-colored Bell Peppers.
- You need 4 of Toothpicks.
Beach Ball Party Tray instructions
- On a round serving tray, place a round serving bowl or container of veggie dip at the top.
- Make an outline with veggie dip going from the bottom of the serving bowl to the bottom.
- Place each veggie of your choice in coordinating colors of a beach ball, filling between each veggie dip line.
- For the Octopus or crab garnishment you will want to cut the bottom off a bell pepper and clean the seeds out.
- Take two black olives and dip them in the veggie dip on one side, then stick them onto the bell pepper towards the rounded top to make eyes..
- The black olives will not sit well, so place a toothpick through each eye to balance it and hold it in place..
- Then take another bell pepper and cut quarter inch length wise slices to make legs..
- Cut a slit on each side of the bell pepper and position it on back of serving bowl.
- place legs accordingly.
- Really, just look at the picture and create the tray from there. pretty self explanatory 🙂 Great for parties.