Mushrooms stuffed with a Sun-dried Tomato & Olive Tapenade.
You can cook Mushrooms stuffed with a Sun-dried Tomato & Olive Tapenade using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushrooms stuffed with a Sun-dried Tomato & Olive Tapenade
- Prepare 6 each of Cremini or Baby Bella Mushrooms.
- It’s 6 each of Fresh Basil leaves.
- It’s 1 each of Fresh ball Mozzarella.
- It’s of Tapenade.
- It’s 1/2 dozen of Kalamata Olives, pitted.
- Prepare 1/2 dozen of Green or Black Olives (or both), pitted.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sun-dried Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 each of Garlic Clove.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Capers.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Oregano.
Mushrooms stuffed with a Sun-dried Tomato & Olive Tapenade instructions
- Gently clean any dirt off the mushrooms while carefully removing the stem. Trim the inside edges of the mushroom cap if it's closed so it can be stuffed. Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
- The Tapenade can be easily scaled for larger batches. It's easier to do in a food processor but can be chopped by hand too. Pulse blend or chop all Tapenade ingredients together until desired coarseness..
- With parchment paper on a sheet pan, add oil and salt to the paper and lay the mushrooms on top. Carefully spoon the Tapenade into each cap until full and flatten the top slightly indenting the center..
- Take a piece of Mozzarella small enough to place over each mushroom covering the Tapenade. Bake in 325°F oven for 10-14 minutes depending upon your oven and how well you like the cheese melted..
- Place 1 Basil leaf on each mushroom and serve 2-3 per person depending upon size of mushrooms..