Skinny toffee banana & pineapple split. Almost fat free, healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist. Keywords: peanut butter banana muffins, skinny peanut butter muffins.
Try out my Marbled Chocolate Banana Muffins, my Or in this case, you make Skinny Double Chocolate Banana Muffins! In my opinion the second one sounds. What you'll need to make the Sticky Toffee Banana cake. You can cook Skinny toffee banana & pineapple split using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skinny toffee banana & pineapple split
- You need 1 of banana.
- It’s 1 1/4 small of pineapple.
- You need 1 of low fat toffee yoghurt (I used muller light).
- Prepare 1 tsp of clear honey.
It's important to use overripe bananas — the browner and spottier, the. A delicious take on a British classic dessert that also helps use Sticky Toffee Banana Pudding. Do you always have over ripe bananas sitting on your counter top? Selamat datang kembali di episode #CookingWithAndyn Aku sendiri bukan chef ya, tapi aku suka memasak.
Skinny toffee banana & pineapple split instructions
- Split banana in half vertically.
- Cut core from pineapple and cut in half.
- Fill split banana with yoghurt and put remainder of yoghurt at side of plate.
- Decorate plate as preffered with pineapple.
- Drizzle honey over banana and pineapple.
Make the toffee: Fill the base pan of a double boiler (or a medium saucepan) halfway with water. Healthy Banana Muffins with applesauce, whole wheat or spelt flour and no sugar. Moist, delicious, easy and kids love these healthy muffins. These easy Banana Toffee Scones taste like banana bread. These soft and delicious Banana Toffee Scones taste like banana bread.