Healthy Banana Pancakes.
You can cook Healthy Banana Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Pancakes
- It’s 1/4 cup of cake flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of banana, (1) ripe mashed.
- It’s 1 large of egg yolk.
- Prepare 3 large of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 can of cooking spray.
- You need 1/2 cup of low-fat vanilla yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
Healthy Banana Pancakes step by step
- Whisk together bananas, cake flour, yogurt, baking powder, and flour..
- Whisk egg whites with salt; fold into the banana mixture..
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat..
- Spoon in 1/3 cup batter for each pancake..
- Flip when tops are covered with bubbles and edges are slightly browned (about 2 minutes per side)..
- Drizzle with syrup or honey. Enjoy!.